Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hair Essentials.

Hi guys! I hope you all had a great week!

This blog post will be dedicated to hair essentials that I use to maintain my hair.

When I first became natural (I big chopped), I did not have any hair essentials because...I didn't have much hair LOL. When my hair grew, I became better at finding things that was essential, and they turned into my staple tools and products. I am not a product junkie and it takes a LOT for me to try something new (especially if the previous product gave me awesome results). However, conditioner is the main product that I change periodically depending on my mood (shampoo runs a close second).




My Hair Essentials:

  • DIY elastic hair ties and headbands
  • Curls Passion Fruit Control Paste (Used for controlling edges)*
  • Ouidad Climate Control: Heat & Humidity Gel (Used for styling hair and is true to the label)***
  • Meta Grip Premium Bobby Pins (300 ct) (Used for styling hair. Highly durable & worth the cost)**
  • Homemade Hair Cream (Shea/Mango butter mix)
  • Conditioner-I am currently trying Suave Naturals...unfortunately, I don't like it :( *
  • A spray water bottle-I reused an old Tresemme bottle. I like the spray nozzle.

*can be found at Walmart, Target and other drugstores
**found at Sally's
***can be found at Ulta and Sephora (However, I recommend shopping online. You're more likely to find a cheaper price.)

If you have any products that you really like let me know! If you look at this post, and try any of the items..let me know!

Talk to you next time.
Brie.

No comments:

Post a Comment