Wednesday, November 15, 2017

K.I.S.S. Naturals: The End!

Hello!!!!!

I hope that you all are doing well!

Excuse me for the brief MIA (missing in action), the last week or so has been kicking my butt (work, adulthood, and life) :).


This post will be a short one, but this will be the final post of the K.I.S.S. Natural Series! I just want to thank anyone that stumbled upon my blog, shared, liked, or commented on my natural hair blog. Even if you felt that it didn't relate to you (someone actually told me that lol), you still checked out my site.



It is thoroughly appreciated. I hoped to inspire and provide some insight and encouragement to women (even men!) who wanted to pursue natural hair. I wanted to provide a series of posts that provided a simple guide amidst the vast amount of information out there. I wanted to provide anyone with the tools to feel empowered on their natural hair journey. Hair is not supposed to be an overwhelming stressor. It is not complicated.



So again, this is the last post of the series. I hope that you enjoyed! I will be back on November 29th with a new post. Enjoy your holidays!



Talk to you soon.
Brie.
Always #KISSANATURAL ;) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Noooooooo.!!!!!!! Don’t leave us... your advice and hair butter had my curls POPPPPIINNNN.!!! So one last time... YAAAAAASSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! lol This won't be the end of the blog, just the KISS Natural Series <3

      :) <3

      Delete