Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SERIES: K.I.S.S. Naturals

Hey guys!


Are you guys great? I hope so! I know that you didn't ask, but I am doing well. LOL


This is just a heads up: I plan on starting a series of blogs dedicated to condensing natural haircare information. I am gearing this to anyone who may feel overwhelmed (especially anyone considering natural hair) or maybe is interested in adopting a few nuggets of wisdom (for my natural haired women-hey!). The series will be called K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sweetheart) Naturals.

I plan on having a blog post every month dedicated to answering a question regarding natural hair and anything related. If you guys have any topics that you would like for me to discuss, let me know.



The goal again, is to make sure you're provided with easy-to-digest info that is helpful. Okay? Okay.
Honestly, I am actually excited to show you guys the following posts..like..I'm slightly giddy lol.



No..Honestly..K.I.S.S. A Natural. ;)


Peace&Love.
Brie.


P.S. I also have an article featured on Audacity to be Yo(unique)'s website! I am pretty excited about it since this is my first article haha! Please click the link and let me know what you think :) Temptations Every Natural Encounters

No comments:

Post a Comment